- TRENDING NOW
- ‘I Have Had Sex On The Beach” – Juliet Ibrahim Reveals On My Honor Show
- Breaking News: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Sign Bail Bond For Nnamdi Kanu
- Kim’s Ass Broke The Way A Generation Of Girls See Themselves – Says Katie Hopkins
- Nigerian Guy Begs South Koreans Leader To Please Help Bomb His Uncles House In America
- Efe Releases A New Single Titled ‘Based On Logistics’ – Download (Audio/Mp3)
- Imo State Government Gives Uriel A Rousing Welcome Party
- What Really Happened, How It All Happend Between Davido And Ice Prince In Warri – Shina Peller Explain
- DOWNLOAD: Eben – Lift The Name (Audio/Mp3 + Lyrics)
- Lola Omotayo Blasts Blogger Who Said “She Is Only Popular Because She Open Her Legs For Psquare”
- DOWNLOAD: Nathaniel Bassey Ft. Victoria Orenze – Alagbada Ina (Audio/Mp3)
‘It’s Not As Painful As You Said This Morning!’ Rihanna Teases Prince Harry ‘It’s Not As Painful As You Said This Morning!’ Rihanna Teases Prince Harry
‘It’s Not As Painful As You Said This Morning!’ Rihanna Teases Prince Harry
Pop superstar Rihanna teased Prince Harry when they both volunteered for HIV tests to highlight World Aids Day.
The pair have taken the tests in Bridgetown on the island of Barbados as his tour of the Commonwealth island comes to a close.
Rihanna joked that the test was ‘so easy’ after Harry warned her it would be painful and winced when his blood was taken.
Both Rihanna and the prince tested negative after waiting 20 minutes at the HIV drop-in centre which targets men.
Harry, 32, persuaded the 28-year-old Bajan superstar to take the test in public with him today when the pair chatted backstage for 15 minutes last night after the prince delivered a speech at a concert to celebrate Barbados’ 50th anniversary.
It was the second time that Harry had taken a test in public in five months in an attempt to reduce the stigma surrounding the virus.
The prince had teased the singer that the test would be painful and winced as the needle went into his finger.