- TRENDING NOW
- Video: Lil Kesh – No Fake Love
- #BBNaija: Bisola Win Final Head Of House Title, As Biggie Pranked The Housemates
- Pela Tonye Okiemute, Nigeria’s Celebrity Bleaching Expert (Photos)
- Shaydee Goes Solo, Splits From Banky W’s EME Records
- ‘Nigeria’s Story Will Not Be Complete Without Remembering Fela’ Says Brymo
- Police Recovered The Body Of Dr. Allwell Orji: Lagos Based Doctor Who Jump Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos + Video)
- EFCC Warn Kemi Adetiba: ‘We Don’t Want To Disrupt The Wedding Party Unannounced’
- #BBNaija: Ese Go Hard on … Warn Fufure Husband (Photo)
- El-Rufai Is Behind My Sex Scandal – Apostle Suleman Issue Fresh Statement… Comes Out With Proof
- Daniella Okeke Breaks Silence Address Allegations Of Sexual Relationship With Apostle Suleiman
“She’s The ‘Baddest Chick”; Tyga Gushes Over Kylie Jenner In New Twitter Rant
She’s The ‘Baddest Chick”; Tyga Gushes Over Kylie Jenner In New Twitter Rant
Tyga has had it with the ‘stories’! The rapper went on a twitter rant on Nov. 28 and proved once and for all that he’s super in love with his girlfriend Kylie Jenner, who he calls ‘the baddest chick,’ and the rest of his life is great too! See all of his tweets, right here.
Tyga, 27, has really been put through the ringer at the rumor mills. The rapper has been accused of cheating on his girlfriend Kylie Jenner, 19, time and time again, and even after mini breaks they’ve always managed to come back together. On top of that, he’s often reportedly gotten into legal trouble regarding owing people money for rent and cars and all sorts of other things. On Nov. 28 he finally got fed up and did a Kanye West-style stream-of-consciousness rant on Twitter!
“Y’all ain’t figure out tmz agenda yet?” he first tweeted. “They been runnin the same stories on me for years.” It seems he was upset about a story released just hours earlier saying that he was being sued for not making timely payments on his Ferrari. He claims that’s not true, saying “I’m out here winnin everyday check the real scores.”
He says he’s got no struggles right now, just positivity. And it seems a big part of that is his “chick” Kylie. “Mama good, son good, baddest chick, my homies good, new deal. movies. Good situation.” Kylie has been helping out a lot lately watching his son King, which is probably why his “son good.” The “new deal” is probably the fact that he got signed to Kanye’s G.O.O.D. Music record company in Sept., and in 2016 he appeared in Barbershop: The Next Cut and Boo! A Madea Halloween, plus he has two more projects in the works. It really does seem like he’s got a “good situation” going right now!
See His Tweets Here;