- TRENDING NOW
- Kemi Olunloyo Steps Out In Prison Outfit….As She’s Granted Bail To The Sum Of …
- BREAKING NEWS: DSS Arrests Ifeanyi Ubah
- Latest Update On Sex Scandal: Apostle Suleiman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1billion
- “I Have Seen Your Nakedness…” – Stephanie Otobo Blasts Apostle Suleiman
- Video: Lil Kesh – No Fake Love
- #BBNaija: Bisola Win Final Head Of House Title, As Biggie Pranked The Housemates
- Pela Tonye Okiemute, Nigeria’s Celebrity Bleaching Expert (Photos)
- Shaydee Goes Solo, Splits From Banky W’s EME Records
- ‘Nigeria’s Story Will Not Be Complete Without Remembering Fela’ Says Brymo
- Police Recovered The Body Of Dr. Allwell Orji: Lagos Based Doctor Who Jump Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos + Video)
Michelle Obama Glistens In A Gold Gown For Congressional Black Caucus Dinner
Michelle Obama Glistens In A Gold Gown For Congressional Black Caucus Dinner.
Being the first lady comes with a lot of responsibility. And while being a trendsetter certainly pales in comparison to the weight of attempting to curb the childhood obesity problem in the United States or getting kids moving, dressing fashionably is part of the job. A few years into her husband’s presidency, Michelle Obama has already set herself apart from her predecessors, bringing a modern edge — and even J. Crew — to the White House. She’s also a political dresser, conscientiously picking labels to fit with occasions, from wearing a custom Vera Wang gown for a state dinner hosting Chinese President Xi Jinping and Tadashi Shoji when Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and his wife Akie Abe came to Washington to Missoni in Italy and Preen in England.
President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama in a strapless gown at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation’s 46th Annual Legislative Conference Phoenix Awards Dinner in Washington, DC.
(Photo: Getty Images)