- TRENDING NOW
- Kemi Olunloyo Steps Out In Prison Outfit….As She’s Granted Bail To The Sum Of …
- BREAKING NEWS: DSS Arrests Ifeanyi Ubah
- Latest Update On Sex Scandal: Apostle Suleiman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1billion
- “I Have Seen Your Nakedness…” – Stephanie Otobo Blasts Apostle Suleiman
- Video: Lil Kesh – No Fake Love
- #BBNaija: Bisola Win Final Head Of House Title, As Biggie Pranked The Housemates
- Pela Tonye Okiemute, Nigeria’s Celebrity Bleaching Expert (Photos)
- Shaydee Goes Solo, Splits From Banky W’s EME Records
- ‘Nigeria’s Story Will Not Be Complete Without Remembering Fela’ Says Brymo
- Police Recovered The Body Of Dr. Allwell Orji: Lagos Based Doctor Who Jump Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos + Video)
Mel Brooks Pranks President Obama, Pretends to Pull His Pants Down(Video)
Brooks Pranks President Obama, Pretends to Pull His Pants Down.
Mel Brooks just pranked President Barack Obama in his home, the White House.
Brooks, 90, was awarded the 2015 National Medal of Arts today “for a lifetime of making the world laugh,” the White House said in a statement. He’s one of few entertainers to have earned an Academy Award, an Emmy, a Tony and a Grammy.
After Obama placed the medal around the legendary comedian’s neck, Brooks pretended to pull down the president’s pants.
Some reports speculate that the filmmaker was simply pretending to fall down under the weight of the medal.
Still, the moment caused many in the audience to laugh and applaud.
At the end of the ceremony, Obama quipped that “Mel Brooks kind of set the tone for this thing,” adding that normally it’s “been a much more staid affair.”
Watch Video Here;