- TRENDING NOW
- Kemi Olunloyo Steps Out In Prison Outfit….As She’s Granted Bail To The Sum Of …
- BREAKING NEWS: DSS Arrests Ifeanyi Ubah
- Latest Update On Sex Scandal: Apostle Suleiman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1billion
- “I Have Seen Your Nakedness…” – Stephanie Otobo Blasts Apostle Suleiman
- Video: Lil Kesh – No Fake Love
- #BBNaija: Bisola Win Final Head Of House Title, As Biggie Pranked The Housemates
- Pela Tonye Okiemute, Nigeria’s Celebrity Bleaching Expert (Photos)
- Shaydee Goes Solo, Splits From Banky W’s EME Records
- ‘Nigeria’s Story Will Not Be Complete Without Remembering Fela’ Says Brymo
- Police Recovered The Body Of Dr. Allwell Orji: Lagos Based Doctor Who Jump Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos + Video)
Chris Brown Got Drug Tested After Arrest For Alleged Gun Incident
Chris Brown Got Drug Tested After Arrest For Alleged Gun Incident.
Embattled hip-hop star Chris Brown was reportedly given a drug test shortly after he was arrested for allegedly pulling a gun on a woman.
Authorities took a blood sample from the “Look At Me Now” singer once he arrived in jail following an hours-long standoff with police outside his Tarzana, Calif., home Tuesday, TMZ reports.
Results of the test aren’t currently known, but sources familiar with the situation told the celebrity gossip site that drugs were present in Brown’s home before the alleged incident occurred early Tuesday morning.
During the standoff, Brown — who was later charged with assault with a deadly weapon — tossed a duffel bag containing undisclosed drugs and multiple weapons out his window Tuesday while cops surrounded his house, TMZ reported.
Cops responded to a call near Brown’s home at around 3 a.m. on Tuesday after Baylee Curran, a California beauty queen, accused the troubled artist of pointing a gun at her after she admired a piece of jewelry someone was selling inside his house.
“Chris went crazy, yelling at me, ‘Don’t —-ing touch the jewelry,'” Curran told the Daily News. “Then Chris took out his gun and said, ‘Get the f— out of the house.'”
Cops then spent the ensuing hours waiting for a search warrant as Brown remained inside, until they finally received proper documentation to search the home in the afternoon.
Curran made an appearance on “TMZ Live” on Tuesday, but she hesitated before refusing to answer whether there were drugs at Brown’s house during the incident.
“Um, I honestly just want to give the information about what happened to me,” she said on the show. “I really don’t want to disclose anything further. I don’t want any more trouble with Chris. I don’t want any more trouble with anybody else.”
Brown, 27, was released on $260,000 bail right before midnight.