- TRENDING NOW
- Kemi Olunloyo Steps Out In Prison Outfit….As She’s Granted Bail To The Sum Of …
- BREAKING NEWS: DSS Arrests Ifeanyi Ubah
- Latest Update On Sex Scandal: Apostle Suleiman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1billion
- “I Have Seen Your Nakedness…” – Stephanie Otobo Blasts Apostle Suleiman
- Video: Lil Kesh – No Fake Love
- #BBNaija: Bisola Win Final Head Of House Title, As Biggie Pranked The Housemates
- Pela Tonye Okiemute, Nigeria’s Celebrity Bleaching Expert (Photos)
- Shaydee Goes Solo, Splits From Banky W’s EME Records
- ‘Nigeria’s Story Will Not Be Complete Without Remembering Fela’ Says Brymo
- Police Recovered The Body Of Dr. Allwell Orji: Lagos Based Doctor Who Jump Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos + Video)
Bobrisky Apologizes For His Anti-Gay Comments (Video)
Bobrisky Apologizes For His Anti-Gay Comments
In an with Pulse TV on Tuesday, September 27, 2016, popular cross dresser Bobrisky apologized for what he said during the interview with TW Magazine publisher Adesuwa Onyenokwe.
“I want to apologize to many people who are so sick about that statement. I am so sorry. It wasn’t intentional. The way the questions was thrown to me I just said what was in my mind” said Bobrisky during his live interview with Pulse TV.
In the interview he said he is in support of the anti-gay law in Nigeria which angered popular Nigerian LGBT activist Bisi Alimi. After apologizing Bobrisky went on to say that it is still important to have kids irrespective of a person’s sexual orientation.
“You can have fun from now to whenever you like. I think it is very, very important to have your own kids. You can do whatever you want but just make sure you have your own kids that will call you father. Always try and remember that when you are growing old, you would want your kids to bury you. And don’t let the fun you are having overwhelm you” he said.
He went on to personally apologize to Bisi Alimi and also revealed he had earlier reached out to him via Instagram.
Watch Video ;