12 Signs He Wants To Break Up With You
12 Signs He Wants To Break Up With You.
When your man breaks up with you, it can be a shock, it can be hurtful and it can send your life into a tailspin. A breakup may be inevitable or it my come as a surprise to you, but you can see the signs and at least be prepared for the jolt. Here are some signals that could mean trouble for your wedding plans.
- He becomes distant. He may be right there in front of you, but his mind is somewhere else.
- He ignores you a lot and is constantly checking his phone. He wants to be someplace else and not with you.
- He’s not returning phone calls or texts for days at a time instead of the hot and heavy frenzy that you are used to.
- Starts fights for practically no reason. He’s snappy and not easy to get along with and is actually hoping to launch a fight big enough to cause a break up.
- He’s not around much anymore. That’s just the way some of us are. Many guys would rather avoid you than tell you what’s up.
- He’s inconsiderate and could turn downright mean. Your feelings don’t matter to him that much anymore, but he doesn’t have the nuggets to be straight with you.
- He works more than usual. It’s one place you aren’t around (geez, unless it’s a workplace romance!) and it’s a place, well, he can hide.
- He doesn’t include you like he used to when it’s time to hang with friends.
- What you talk about is general. You aren’t having intimate conversations anymore.
- The physical contact changes. Oh sure, he’ll take it if you offer, but the compassion and that loving touch is not there anymore.
- He stops texting you so much and practically doesn’t send any fun or silly messages anymore.
- There’s no talk of the future. He’s already got one foot out of the door, and in fact, if you weren’t paying his car note, he’d a hightailed it outta there sooner.
The most important think is to communicate without being accusing. Sometimes men have legitimate excuses for changing their behavior toward you, but a lot of times, they are just ready to move on.